Achieving aesthetic outcomes when restoring missing teeth
12 May 2023
A , C
Replacing a missing tooth in the aesthetic zone is a challenge with multiple variables including healing. This talk will give an overview of considerations and strategies to create an outcome with favourable pink and white aesthetics.
- Gain an overview of aesthetic risk factors
- Improve understanding of atraumatic extraction techniques
- Considerations for when to use socket preservation
- Strategies for provisionalisation of missing teeth
- Shade and characterisation matching
- Understanding when to use dental photography.