Practical occlusion for general dentists: How not to interfere
13 May 2023
This lecture will take a straight-forward approach to practical aspects of classical occlusal concepts and will share constructive tips for the clinical setting.
- Gain a good understanding of occlusal examination and how to spot warning signs of potential future problems
- Understand different mandibular positions and their effects on occlusion
- Know how to record ICP and RAP
- Recognise when to restore utilising a conformative approach and when to re-organise
- Be aware of occlusal concepts for restorations on teeth, dentures and implants.