Minimally invasively removing generalised white lesions
This session will help you to understand some of the clinical innovations available to achieve minimally invasive aesthetic results for your patients, with focus on the management of intrinsic white lesions. This is demonstrated with a case based discussion and an overview of the clinical protocols used.
- Understand what minimally invasive cosmetic dentistry is
- Gain an overview of the aetiology of intrinsic white lesions
- Understand contemporary techniques in vital bleaching
- Gain an overview of resin infiltration techniques and the advantages of air abrasion
- Discuss the use of direct composite when finishing cases post resin infiltration.